Go Darke

Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Humor

The definition of despicable

Humanity is getting increasingly dark. Here’s the evidence.

11 Comments

1. tara caribou

January 3, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Hahaha!
    Except… personally, I’d rather have the Brussels Sprouts.

1. Jo

January 4, 2019 at 6:55 am

Thats…. eh…. odd. Are you sure you’re feeling okay?

1. tara caribou

January 4, 2019 at 7:51 am

I’d feel better with some Brussels Sprouts….

2. Jo

January 4, 2019 at 8:20 am

You are a 1%’er. (the 1% that actually likes Brussels sprouts)

#Iknewtherewassomethingwrongwithher 😀

3. tara caribou

January 4, 2019 at 8:47 am

Actually I read that 51% of people like Brussels Sprouts…. if you don’t like them, I dare say it’s because they aren’t being prepared properly. Most people overlook. They’re excellent raw in salads, btw.

But also…. I don’t like those candies either, sooo….

Oh and PS: I had the sprouts for dinner two nights ago 😉 yum-yum!!

4. Jo

January 4, 2019 at 8:51 am

Interesting. I didn’t know that. There are clearly a lot of strange people out there. Ha ha

It may be in preparation. When I was in China I ate fried chicken testicles and they were pretty tasty. So…

(I ate A LOT of weird stuff in China… raw horse meat… water beetles… snakes)

5. tara caribou

January 4, 2019 at 8:59 am

….uuummm…. yessss…. there ARE very clearly some strange people out.. there. Not in Alaska, certainly, but evidently elsewhere….

6. Jo

January 4, 2019 at 10:12 am

Alaskans are the paragons of civility, sanity and experts in all manner of icicles.

7. tara caribou

January 4, 2019 at 10:14 am

Last time I looked at my thermometer, it was 3*F outside. BRR.

8. Jo

January 4, 2019 at 10:20 am

Lol… there is like a 90F difference between you and me… so crazy

9. tara caribou

January 4, 2019 at 10:21 am

Ugh. It can’t decide what it wants to do. It was raining just a few days ago… now it got cold.